Thursday, February 15, 2007

Klein Bottle

8 comments:

cube said...

Potrezebie!

nanc said...

PRAISE THE LORD! you are a geek.

cube said...

nanc: Um, yes... I'm a geek, but
this is just a tester blog. I'm figuring out how to do more creative stuff here. This isn't real!

Anonymous said...

I'll be back. I think I forgot my Mobius strip.

Anonymous said...

How come I only got an 87 on the nerdiness scale? I knew I should have pressed the quick-score key.

Michael said...

Hey, I left you a reply on my blog.

You ought to add at least one more post, even if this is a test blog, to format your limerick correctly!

I've always loved limericks, and that's one of my favorites.

cube said...

techsplorer: what do you mean when you say that I should format the limerick correctly? I don't understand.

Warren said...

.
.
.
.
.
.
A mathematician named Klein
Thought the Möbius band was divine.
Said he: "If you glue
The edges of two,
You'll get a weird bottle like mine."

The formatting is done with html, placing a BR inside carets with the greater that caret in front and the less than caret in back. (This denotes a line break.)

In your template, (and replacing the carets with parenthesis so they show in this comment box.)

Would look similar to this

A mathematician named Klein{BR}Thought the Möbius band was divine.{BR}Said he: "If you glue{BR}The edges of two,{BR}You'll get a weird bottle like mine."